Bridging Gaps delivers independent freelance advisory services to help attract new innovative business to Luxembourg and to develop European and international business from Luxembourg.
For established local companies and organisations:
- Provide coaching and assistance to transform traditional companies into innovation-driven organisations by identifying, selecting, setting-up and conducting innovation management projects
- Scouting of technologies, investors and entrepreneurs to identify new business opportunities
- Preparation and organisation of trade missions, road shows, conferences, trade fairs and B2B meetings
- Targeted follow-up of established business contacts to evaluate business potential, identify collaboration opportunities and formulate project ideas including R&D partnerships and potential funding sources
- Identification of competence and resource gaps, talent spotting and searching potential recruitment candidates
For foreign entrepreneurs and companies starting business in Luxembourg:
- Personalised high-level services for the attraction and soft-landing of project holders, entrepreneurs, investors and matchmaking with local public and private actors in the research and innovation ecosystem
- Advise on commercial strategy and relationship building
- Interim management to kick-off the new business.
For public institutions:
- Contribute to the national initiatives to promote and brand Luxembourg as the hub for entrepreneurs, investors and companies to develop the European market.